The trip to Thailand early last year was absolutely fantastic. Some of the lingering memories are
* The Thai floating markets.
* Our stay at A1 (www.a-onehotel.com) at Pattaya. Highly recommended.
* Adventure sports such as para gliding, water skiing at Coral Island.
* Traveling on the Thai tuk tuk was fun!
* Our stay at the superb Amari Atrium hotel at Bangkok.
* The mind blowing Alcazar & Tiffany's show.
* Siam Ocean World, the "Ocean Walker" experience & the 4D movie called "Pirate Story".
* The visit to Mini Siam & the awesome Thai ethnic show at Alangkarn Theatre.
* The great views of Bangkok by night on the Royal Chaophraya Princess Cruise.
* World gems collection & the Grand Palace.
* The crazy madhouse called Walking Street.
* The temple of the Emerald Buddha.
* The awesome duty free shopping at Suvarna Bhumi airport.
* Safari World rocks. Bought a really nice catapult there.
* Buying shorts featuring South Park, Family Guy & Calvin & Hobbes!
* The nice cuisine of Thai airways & the polite personnel.
* Shopping at Mangpong, MBK Mall and buying Nestle's Quality Street chocolates!
* The amazing focus that Thais give to tourism. There are currency exchanges everywhere you go!
* Our visit to Noong Nooch village where we saw elephants cycling!
* The only thing we probably missed was the "Sanctuary of Truth".